Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey

Me and Jared have sure enjoyed our past few days together. We are so blessed to have family that truly cares and that can help out as much as they do. Even though we may not live in the same town as them, they are willing to do whatever they can to make our lives easier. Thanks to everyone for caring so much--Oma, Opa, Granny, Grandad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends.....!!!!!

With that said....Oma and Opa came down last weekend. We had a great weekend of visiting with them. Me, Oma, and Miss Whit all went shopping for the kids summer clothes on Saturday. I am happy to announce that I purchased 12 month attire for both kids....we are moving on up!!! On Monday, Oma and Opa took both kiddos back with them for a few days.

Me and Jared have had so much fun these past few days. We have missed our kiddos dearly and it has been very different around our house. We are trying not to dwell on the fact that we miss them so badly, but we are trying to get the most out of every minute together. We have had three full nights of sleep so far. I say full......except for when I wake up because it is way to quite and I can't hear the moaning of the baby monitor in my ear. We have had more fun together these past few days. We have joked so much and are able to take the jokes. Before, we both seemed so stress due to lack of sleep it was hard to enjoy each others company.

Yesterday was Jared's 28th birthday. We went to Midland after I got out of school. We spent a little time shopping together (yes....Jared went shopping). Then we met up with some great friends from Midland for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. We had a great time and it was truly a spur of the moment trip....just like old times.

Today....we are planning on getting out in the yard and cleaning up the pickup....washing, waxing, cleaning out the inside, etc. I will be heading to Plainview tomorrow to be with the kiddos again. Our spring break starts tomorrow....YIPPPEEE!!!

Please take a look at the side of my blog. You may already be aware that I will be participating in March for Babies in April! I am still trying to raise money for my personal goal. If you would like to donate, you may click on the link at the side. If you are unable to donate, please keep all the NICU families in your prayers. God Bless you for all you do!!!

Sincerely,

The Self's

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!