Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nice Getaway for Mom and The Twins!!!

I have to start off this blog by apologizing for no new pictures. I will try to get that done ASAP! Yes--the babies are getting so big...but more about that later.

This Friday will be our last trip to the Dallas clinic for Whitley's DOC band. Praise God!!! Her little head is looking absolutey amazing and we could not be happier. We will go this Friday and they will take pictures. Then--next week we will take it off at home...YEAH!!! We can't wait!

Me and Miss Whitley were able to fly to Dallas last Wednesday to visit my brother Randy. He took a job with a new company called Dyncorp! He will be stationed in Afghanistan for the next year doing civilian work. Me and Miss Whitley were able to go down a few days early to see him before he flies out...we will miss him! We had a great visit and Miss Whitley even had her first visit to CABELAS!!! I don't know who was happier...mom or Whitley!

Oma kept Wyatt for the weekend and seemed to love every minute of thier time together. On Friday--after Whit's appoinment, we then flew to Lubbock to spend the weekend in Plainview. Both babies were loved on so much. The great-grandparents from Friona came to visit. Granny Faith came to visit. My cousin came to visit. A good friend from Plainview came to visit...along with lots of local family!!! Then on Sunday--me and the twins made a short drive to Dimmitt to visit the other Great Grans! We all had good time enjoying everyones company.

On Monday--my mom was able to come back to Odessa with me for the babies doctors appointments. We went to the pedi's offic first to get Synagis and Flu shots. Miss Whitley weighed in at 11 pounds and 2 ounces. Chunky Monkey Wyatt weighed in at 13 pounds and 12 ounces. They are both eating baby food twice a day and loving it all. I think Wyatt would rather have his food than his formula....

The babies are rolling over constantly. Wyatt seems to just roll in one direction...he can roll in both but chooses not to do so! If you aren't careful, he ends up on the other side of the room! We are so blessed....I will be sure to post pics soon!

God bless and have a happy thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

hollylindley said...

What amazing news!!! God is an AWESOME GOD! I can't wait to see y'all. I hope you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!