Thursday, November 19, 2009

Look How Much We Have Grown!!!


Wyatt rolled over and started pushing buttons on his Baby Einstein book.


Wyatt snuggling with his "taggy"!


I thought the living room was quiet...and this is how I found Whit (sound asleep)!!!


Opa with Whitley and Wyatt before church!


Lani helping feed Wyatt! I think he has more on him than he got in him!


Grandma Eddie cuddling Miss Whit!


Oma spoiling Miss Whit by giving her jelly!


Me and Wendi....my couple of hours out without the kiddos!!!


Whitley's first trip to Cabelas! Posing with Uncle Randy!!!


Mommy and Wyatt with our camo hats!

Miss Whitley...she was supposed to be sleeping....yeah right!!!










1 comment:

Emily said...

Yayy! Pictures! They just get cuter and cuter by the minute... if that's even possible to get any cuter than they already are!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!