Sunday, October 25, 2009

6 Month Pics!!!










Can you believe our little miracles are over 6 months old now??? Sorry it has taken forever to post these pics....We had them made a couple of weeks ago!!!
Whitley and Wyatt are doing absolutely amazing...we are trying to stay in and out of the swine flu danger zone!!! So far so good. We went on the 16th to the pedi's office for their 6 month shots. Poor babies got 4 shots each! Two for regular shots, the flu shot (1/2 of it), and their Synagis shot (for RSV)! Needless to say, the night after shots was not the best night. Whitley weighed in at 10 pounds even. Wyatt is just a little bigger than his OLDER sis weighing in at 12 pounds 2 ounces. If I were to guess--Whitley just might be within a pound of her brother at the next weight check. She is eating like a horse. Both babies are on rice cereal, veggies, and fruit now. Wyatt gets food twice a day and Whit is starting slow with just once a day. They really like their fruit!!!
We hardly ever seem to have a dull moment at our house. The babies are so much fun...Wyatt is laughing! Both babies are rolling over. Whitley loves to watch TV....The babysitter said that she like DragonFlies the best!!!
I do believe that I saw Wyatt push Whitley the other night.... I layed Whitley down on the blanket next to FUSSY Wyatt. Just as I laid her down...Wyatt stuck out his little arm and pushed his sister away from him....Not cool!

Wyatt has slept through the night for 4 nights straight...I do believe we have a record. I hope that he keeps it up!!! Mom and Dad and really getting a lot of sleep. We even get to sleep in on the weekends...The babies wake up around 6:30 or 7:00 to eat...but we put them right back down and sleep until 9 or so! Life is great!

Whitley's trips to Dallas are going great! We have about 6 more weeks totatl (probably). Give or take a few!!! The PT who saw her this past Friday said that the Doc Bands don't last much longer than 8 weeks on these young ones. They grow so quickly. So hopefully we will see and big growth spurt in the next couple of weeks and we will definitely see some change. She is tolerating the band really well! It is just so hard to comfort her when she is wearing it!!!


God Bless,
Teri, Jared, Whitley and Wyatt

6 comments:

Emily said...

The pictures are so cute!!! I love them! It's so good to hear all good news about the babies! I just wish I could hold them!

Ericka Moore Photography said...

Aw, I cannot believe they are 6 months old! They have grown so much. Cuties!!

Crystal said...

Absolutely Beautiful Babies! I love the pictures. So glad to hear that things are going well for all of you. Such blessings! I want to trade sleep schedules. H&H are regressing and starting to wake up at 4 am ever morning, again! UGHHH!

hollylindley said...

Wow!!! They are so cute!! I can't believe they are 6 months old! Whitley and Wyatt are growing so fast and are so beautiful and handsome....

Stephanie Harbin said...

These pictures are wonderful and your babies are so beautiful.

aWk said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!