Whitley's new camo onesie!
Daddy's blue-eyed girl!!!
I am not a happy camper!!!
Daddy trying to wake Wyatt up by running his feet under cold water!
Daddy holding Wyatt!
We are in Childress visiting now! We are enjoying every minute of our time here. I know Granny and Grandad are having a blast too!
We have been working really hard to get the babies on a schedule. We thought that we were doing fairly well....then Wyatt didn't seem to want to sleep during the night. So we changed a few things up! Things seems to be going well so far!
We went to the city park this morning to take a few pictures of the babies. A good friend of ours from high school is an amazing photographer. She took time out of her busy schedule to take pictures of our precious little miracles as well as a few family pics. I can't wait to see the final outcome. I will be sure to post as soon as I can.
I am looking forward to tomorrow! A few ladies have gotten together to throw us a baby shower. We are so excited for our prayer warriors to meet our precious little miracles.
God Bless,
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
3 comments:
Hope yall are enjoying your time in Childress! I just want to squeeze Whitley's cheeks! Oh my goodness! Poor Wyatt!! He's such a cutie, even when he's crying! :) Miss you!!!
I LOVE the pictures as always!!!!!! I'm so excited for your shower! How awesome that all these ladies who sent many prayers up to the Lord about these babies will get to meet them and see the miracle God performed! AMAZING! I know your having a blast! ENJOY! <3 YALL!
So sweet....I love the happy camper picture. Have fun with the family in Childress.
Post a Comment