Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Allergies...

It seems like just recently my allergies have hit me really hard. Yesterday--Jared had a doctors appointment with a new doctor in Fort Stockton. I went with him to see if I could get some allergy pills. With us going out hunting so much--I need something....Okay...So the doctor hooked me up. He gave me a shot, nose spray, Allegra-D, and Singulair. Wow! I should be as dry as a desert RIGHT! Wrong! I woke up this morning and took everything....I am still sneezing and have watery eyes. What do I have to do to stop the faucet from running? HELP! It is miserable.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congrats Teri on your blog! I love keeping up with people this way. It was so nice to meet with you and have lunch in san angelo the other day. Thanks for taking Derek & Emily their goodies! Have a wonderful day and keep blogging!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!